Banks lack firm-wide and end-to-end risk, regulatory and compliance management frameworks to effortlessly amalgamate scores of regulatory directives and make it comprehensible and available for key stakeholders.
Our experienced teams offer a unique perspective that enables clients to deliver efficient, reliable, and cost-effective solutions to meet these requirements and create new opportunities for executing functions.
CubeMatch supports a variety of clients across Financial Services to deliver projects with cross-border or international aspects. Drawing on the depth of our international expertise, our teams provide pragmatic and astute counsel to our clients
Our experience ranges from regulatory change initiatives such as Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II), and Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR) to Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS).
We enable our clients to effectively cope with the evolving regulatory environment by driving solutions that are in line with their strategic objectives.
Where we add value
- Our expertise and experience allow us to deliver professional technology-enabled Risk Management solutions which support our clients to become more efficient, solve challenges and maintain their competitive positions.
- As data and analytics specialists, we work with clients to translate their business requirements into functional specifications and help deploy changes into production.
- We deliver large and complex Risk programmes, their interdependencies including oversight or risks, issues, budgets, and allocation of resources.
- Provide input to the overall strategic direction of the Risk function.
- Help guide the business through Technology and Change lifecycle.
The CubeMatch Approach
- We maintain dedicated Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) advisory resources that offer a combination of qualitative, quantitative, regulatory, and technology skills together with broad industry experience.
- Our team includes industry practitioners, that provide specialised advice to our global clients in terms of strengthening the capability and status of the risk function.
- Our understanding of the issues around risk – the risks you can see as well as the ones you cannot – inspire us to ask better questions.
- By teaming globally with clients, we create innovative answers that can help them see risk management accelerate performance.
- We are an established brand with a wealth of localised knowledge.
- We provide flexibility with near-source deployment (IE/UK/NL/APAC) and a highly skilled International Talent Pool which powers “The Multiplier Effect” across all our geographical locations.
- Existing long term Global Supplier Agreements in place with leading Tier one financial institutions.
- Ability to offer cost-effective business solutions to our clients due to the evolving CubeMatch Structure/Business Model.
Non-Performing Exposure and Forbearance /Definition of default
CubeMatch was hired by a Dutch Banking client to provide Business Analysis to aid the review, redevelopment, and implementation of the process.Read more
Connect With Us And See How We Can Assist
Annemarijn Handgraaf is part of the CubeMatch Benelux team and is a Senior Management Consultant with over 12 years’ Regulatory, Risk and Compliance experience in the Financial Services industry. As a data-driven individual, Annemarijn possesses expert knowledge of the Reporting Chain from Regulation to Data Entry and Final Reporting.
She supports some of our largest clients, helping them to develop and implement solutions on projects relating to Regulatory, Risk and Compliance, internal controls, and Credit and Market Risk. Annemarijn is an agile and resilient individual with over a decade of experience in meeting client needs, exceeding expectations, and delivering long-term results.