Change portfolios are becoming increasingly more complex and diverse with pressure coming from all sides to become fit for the future – not just to meet traditional challenges of cost, and regulation, but to navigate new technologies and innovation to adapt and progress, further and faster . Leveraging data analytics and digital technology is critical for businesses to drive growth and innovation and build competitive advantage. We have considerable experience in data analytics, using empirical analysis, to help support and drive solution design and deliver concrete business outcomes.
The data within an organisation can improve revenue generation and cost management. At CubeMatch we take a data first approach. Understanding what you have will help create value.
Data & Technical Enabled Delivery
We have an extensive record of delivering new business capabilities, through technology transformations.
- Core system transformation,
- Digitalisation and multi-channel development,
- Payment solutions,
- Fintech design and implementation,
- Mobile solutions.
Where We Add Value
- Data engineering carried out by certified professionals.
- Data analytics and business reporting solutions.
- Azure certified data scientists and engineering professionals.
- Domain architecture services: Security; Infrastructure; Cloud, Payments & Banking.
- Configuration management and DevOps expertise.
We deliver value in different ways:
- By building internal environments that foster a culture of continuous improvement,
- By rewiring and reengineering organisations for greater agility and speed to market,
- By delivering change that sticks against a backdrop of continuous regulatory changes, technology advancements and competitor moves.
Customer Intelligence and Risk Identification
CubeMatch data analysts developed a capability to probe the client’s raw data with the aim of generating a Customer Intelligence report containing high level information and drill-down capability to more granular data.Read more
Connect With Us And See How We Can Assist
Keith Moran is a senior executive with over 20 years’ experience in the IT industry. As CubeMatch Group CTO, he is responsible for our Change Transformation, Technology and Digital practices. Keith has held various key management roles in challenging and demanding environments, where he has successfully delivered over 150+ key technology and transformation programs, with breakthrough strategic business outcomes.Contact Keith Moran