Current financial services technology is struggling to keep pace with business & customer expectations. Competitive threats from digital natives, exacerbated by a changing regulatory environment, combine to add cost and complexity to operations.
Our experience in accelerating financial services change programmes, while utilising the latest processes and tools for business agility, substantially improves business value and successful delivery of your strategic initiatives.
Whether you are looking to modernise your legacy systems, launch new digital services, optimise your culture for a change programme, or redesign and automate business processes - we can help!
Where We Add Value
- Our consultants have the required skills & experience to motivate, mentor and advise on how best to align with customers’ needs.
- Empower agile teams with the tools and knowledge to foster a culture of continuous improvement and transformation from within.
- Our experts have in depth knowledge of the challenges with operational processes, regulation, and legacy technology – helping you leverage the modern processes and tools.
- Modernising legacy systems and traditional technology delivery methods, while dealing with the challenges of data integration with new systems.
- Launching a new digital banking service, providing guidance through the regulatory approval process, while establishing a robust operational, data and technology platform to support the new service.
- Applying agile delivery frameworks and DevOps to help transform legacy operational processes in financial services organisations.
- Quality agility assessments to help organisations take stock on their digital journeys and how they can further exploit Quality first and automated processes to improve delivery to their customers.
The CubeMatch Approach
- Understanding your digital need:
1. Initial engagement – Builds an understanding of you and your business, your vision, your people, your customers and the challenges faced.
2. Define CubeMatch support blueprint – Digital strategy, level of support, skillset and expertise required to provide the right people for the challenge.
- Powering the change to deliver your digital need:
Our 5 steps Framework is centered around collaboration with your people and the quality of CubeMatch people to deliver your vision:
Business & Digital Transformation in practice
CubeMatch was hired to coordinate the IT Transformation Project in a major Irish Credit Union.Read more
Connect With Us And See How We Can Assist
Tom Lane is a senior executive with over 20 years’ experience in Financial Services. He has successfully led large complex change and transformation programmes from both the organisation and vendor perspective. His key strengths are his drive and resilience - having worked in very challenging and demanding environments where he has a strong record of high performance and delivering results. Tom also has extensive international experience in IT solution delivery and is currently a Director with CubeMatch.Contact Tom Lane