If you don’t see any roles that suit you, please apply with your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Solutions Architect (Ireland)
Type: AssociatesAbout Us
Founded in 2002, CubeMatch is a global change and transformation consultancy, specializing in Financial Services. We have been selected as the chosen partner for some of the largest and most demanding transformation projects within this sector.
With offices in Dublin, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Chennai, our mission is to empower financial institutions to thrive in an ever-evolving landscape by providing strategic guidance, innovative solutions, and unparalleled expertise.
With a deep understanding of the financial sector and a commitment to excellence, we help our clients to navigate challenges, seize opportunities, and drive sustainable growth. Over the years, we have successfully built a global company that is uniquely equipped to deliver pragmatic and business-focused results. We have over 400 staff and multi-million-euro revenue.
CubeMatch is looking for an Application Architect who can work with Business Analysts and Deimos Product Owners to drive out a cohesive technical solution to meet the business requirements. The Applications Architect will complete a detailed assessment of the requirements, ensure that requirements are complete and that all aspects have been considered, including non functional requirements e.g. security, performance, audit trail, etc. The ideal candidate will consider edge scenarios, etc. to ensure that requirements as are comprehensive as possible and deal with all possible scenarios. The Architect will carry out impact assessments to ensure that any knock on impacts are identified and reflected in the proposed technical design. The candidate will also focus on more complex, more sizeable requirements.
- Ensure E2E technical design is complete, thinking beyond the immediate request.
- Consider known constraints around the system, e.g. quality of data – which impacted change.
- Confirming that system is being used in the correct way, also impacted CR3.
- Must consider good design principles, including security, performance, audit trails, all NFR’s.
- Must enforce good documentation standards across the tech team for delivery of the proposed technical designs.
- Provide technical designs for hand over to Devs.
- Provide support to Devs during development of the proposed technical designs.
- Influence & support QA planning.
- Keep an eye on the backlog.
- Identify tactical options where suitable.
- Participate in roadmap, sprint planning.
- Participate in standups.
- Work with client on aspects of the client integration technical design where required.
Qualifications / Essential Skills & Attributes
- Experienced in design of complex changes across Banking applications, TPS’s, ideally mortgage applications.
- Ability to work across multiple functions within a program team.
- Ability to support changes across the full SDLC – requirements through to completion of testing.
- Experienced in Agile delivery.
- Good comms skills.
- Tech skillset.
Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards. Our commitment to integrity means that we are honest, transparent, and accountable in everything we do. We expect the same from every member of our team.
Growth: We are dedicated to personal and professional growth. We invest in the development of our team members, providing opportunities for learning, skill-building, and advancement within the company.
Innovation: In a rapidly evolving financial landscape, innovation is key. We encourage creativity and forward thinking in our consultants, always seeking new and better ways to serve our clients. We embrace change and strive to be at the forefront of industry advancements.
Collaboration: We collaborate, we engage, we draw strength from our differences, believing the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We believe that the best solutions are born from diverse perspectives, and we foster a culture of collaboration where ideas are shared, respected, and nurtured. Together, we achieve more.
If you are inspired by our values and believe that you can contribute to our culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration, and growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us at CubeMatch and help us build a workplace where values matter.
As an equal opportunity employer, all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by applicable law.