If you don’t see any roles that suit you, please apply with your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Senior PMO (Ireland)
Type: AssociatesAbout Us
Founded in 2002, CubeMatch is a global change and transformation consultancy, specializing in Financial Services. We have been selected as the chosen partner for some of the largest and most demanding transformation projects within this sector.
With offices in Dublin, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Chennai, our mission is to empower financial institutions to thrive in an ever-evolving landscape by providing strategic guidance, innovative solutions, and unparalleled expertise.
With a deep understanding of the financial sector and a commitment to excellence, we help our clients to navigate challenges, seize opportunities, and drive sustainable growth. Over the years, we have successfully built a global company that is uniquely equipped to deliver pragmatic and business-focused results. We have over 400 staff and multi-million-euro revenue.
Cubematch are currently managing a large Mortgage data Migration program for a top tier Financial Service company based in Ireland and are looking for Experienced PMO that can oversee the development of our project.
- Experience in Financial Services.
- Oversee the development of the project and ensure that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently.
- Draft new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhere to budgets, and meet deadlines.
- Document the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
Qualifications / Essential Skills & Attributes
- Proven work experience as a Project Management Officer or similar role.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical abilities.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Project Management Officer.
Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards. Our commitment to integrity means that we are honest, transparent, and accountable in everything we do. We expect the same from every member of our team.
Growth: We are dedicated to personal and professional growth. We invest in the development of our team members, providing opportunities for learning, skill-building, and advancement within the company.
Innovation: In a rapidly evolving financial landscape, innovation is key. We encourage creativity and forward thinking in our consultants, always seeking new and better ways to serve our clients. We embrace change and strive to be at the forefront of industry advancements.
Collaboration: We collaborate, we engage, we draw strength from our differences, believing the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We believe that the best solutions are born from diverse perspectives, and we foster a culture of collaboration where ideas are shared, respected, and nurtured. Together, we achieve more.
If you are inspired by our values and believe that you can contribute to our culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration, and growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us at CubeMatch and help us build a workplace where values matter.
As an equal opportunity employer, all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by applicable law.