If you don’t see any roles that suit you, please apply with your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Fund Accounting Consultant (Ireland)
Type: AssociatesAbout Us
Founded in 2002, CubeMatch is a global change and transformation consultancy, specializing in Financial Services. We have been selected as the chosen partner for some of the largest and most demanding transformation projects within this sector.
With offices in Dublin, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Chennai, our mission is to empower financial institutions to thrive in an ever-evolving landscape by providing strategic guidance, innovative solutions, and unparalleled expertise.
With a deep understanding of the financial sector and a commitment to excellence, we help our clients to navigate challenges, seize opportunities, and drive sustainable growth. Over the years, we have successfully built a global company that is uniquely equipped to deliver pragmatic and business-focused results. We have over 400 staff and multi-million-euro revenue.
CubeMatch is currently hiring for the position of Senior Consultant in the expanding Fund Accounting department. The Senior Consultant is tasked with accurately reviewing and approving NAV calculations, serving as the subject matter expert for all fund-specific requirements, and leading the implementation of new system enhancements and procedures. They play a key role in collecting and providing feedback from the Fund Accounting department to relevant stakeholders. The Senior Consultant may function as an individual contributor or supervise one or two direct reports. This role is ideal for candidates with previous fund accounting experience or relevant operational/accounting backgrounds seeking career progression in a 'best in class' environment.
- Responsible for co-coordinating systems testing in the team.
- Mentors individuals and peers during projects and assignments.
- Analytically and procedurally competent to represent the team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- Responsible for the rollout of new procedures within the team in consultation with BPA/Team leaders/NAV Managers.
- Ability to provide input into long term strategy for department.
- Experience of representing businesses to current clients via presentations etc.
- Instils a client service culture among staff and ensures that all clients receive a quality service.
- Experience of designing and implementing development plans, training plans and succession plans for all levels of staff.
- Identify tasks to be completed by the project team and ensure that they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify and delegate projects/assignments and tasks to individuals and peers.
- Maintain accountability for the projects/assignments.
- Provide progression feedback and recognition to the individuals and the project team.
Qualifications / Essential Skills & Attributes
- Previous fund accounting experience or relevant operational experience preferred.
- Detailed Knowledge of Enterprise and related Fund Accounting applications preferred.
- Maintain an understanding of the industry and company, in particular company's systems, infrastructure and process/data flows.
- Experience with vendors an advantage.
- Strong communication, first class presentation and internal and external client-servicing skills.
- Evidence of successful negotiation skills.
- Understanding of how Fund Accounting systems link and interface with other systems and an appreciation of how to implement such interfaces.
- Client service orientation.
- Good attention to detail.
- Demonstrates willingness to help others outside team.
- Good prioritisation and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Organises own workload and establishes priorities.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of standards and procedures required for own tasks.
- Excellent PC skills especially MS Excel.
- Being part of a team that values integrity and ethical conduct above all else.
- Collaborating with colleagues who are passionate about driving innovation and positive change.
- Joining an inclusive and diverse workplace where your contributions are recognized and appreciated.
- Accessing professional development opportunities to grow and advance in your career.
Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards. Our commitment to integrity means that we are honest, transparent, and accountable in everything we do. We expect the same from every member of our team.
Growth: We are dedicated to personal and professional growth. We invest in the development of our team members, providing opportunities for learning, skill-building, and advancement within the company.
Innovation: In a rapidly evolving financial landscape, innovation is key. We encourage creativity and forward thinking in our consultants, always seeking new and better ways to serve our clients. We embrace change and strive to be at the forefront of industry advancements.
Collaboration: We collaborate, we engage, we draw strength from our differences, believing the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We believe that the best solutions are born from diverse perspectives, and we foster a culture of collaboration where ideas are shared, respected, and nurtured. Together, we achieve more.
If you are inspired by our values and believe that you can contribute to our culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration, and growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us at CubeMatch and help us build a workplace where values matter.
As an equal opportunity employer, all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by applicable law.