If you don’t see any roles that suit you, please apply with your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Business Analyst (Netherlands)
Type: AssociatesAbout Us
Founded in 2002, CubeMatch is a global change and transformation consultancy, specializing in Financial Services. We have been selected as the chosen partner for some of the largest and most demanding transformation projects within this sector.
With offices in Dublin, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Chennai, our mission is to empower financial institutions to thrive in an ever-evolving landscape by providing strategic guidance, innovative solutions, and unparalleled expertise.
With a deep understanding of the financial sector and a commitment to excellence, we help our clients to navigate challenges, seize opportunities, and drive sustainable growth. Over the years, we have successfully built a global company that is uniquely equipped to deliver pragmatic and business-focused results. We have over 400 staff and multi-million-euro revenue.
CubeMatch is seeking a Business Analyst with expertise in the Finance and Risk domain. As an advisor and connector, you excel in translating complex regulatory issues such as ESG, GDPR, and Regulatory Reporting into practical solutions. Your proficiency in data analysis allows you to navigate from intricate data details to providing strategic advice to directors. Your role is pivotal in ensuring the bank's continuous adaptation to the regulatory environment and successful achievement of organizational objectives.
- Conduct in-depth analyses to translate laws, regulations, and requirements into actionable changes.
- Monitor the activities of stakeholders, defining and implementing necessary changes in a controlled manner.
- Identify opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing recommendations for their realization.
- Take a holistic approach, demonstrating determination and drive to collaboratively solve problems.
- Support colleagues by establishing the right tone and offering on-the-job coaching to facilitate their growth.
Qualifications / Essential Skills & Attributes
- WO Degree (business administration, economics or a related field)
- 10 years of proven experience with business/data analysis, consulting and project management in the financial sector
- Strong Data Analytical skills
- Data Modelling
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to dissect complex problems and develop practical solutions
- Excellent consulting skills to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- NO ZZP
Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards. Our commitment to integrity means that we are honest, transparent, and accountable in everything we do. We expect the same from every member of our team.
Growth: We are dedicated to personal and professional growth. We invest in the development of our team members, providing opportunities for learning, skill-building, and advancement within the company.
Innovation: In a rapidly evolving financial landscape, innovation is key. We encourage creativity and forward thinking in our consultants, always seeking new and better ways to serve our clients. We embrace change and strive to be at the forefront of industry advancements.
Collaboration: We collaborate, we engage, we draw strength from our differences, believing the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We believe that the best solutions are born from diverse perspectives, and we foster a culture of collaboration where ideas are shared, respected, and nurtured. Together, we achieve more.
If you are inspired by our values and believe that you can contribute to our culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration, and growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us at CubeMatch and help us build a workplace where values matter.
As an equal opportunity employer, all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by applicable law.