THE BUSINESS ANALYSIS & PROCESS DESIGN TEAM
CubeMatch business analysts are a community of highly skilled practitioners with a depth of experience across a wide range of domains including Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Insurance, Pensions, Asset Management, Payments, Funds Services, Telecoms, Energy and Health Insurance.
Our Business Analysts help to bring clarity and understanding amongst the various internal and external stakeholders for a business change or transformation that needs to be achieved and they retain accountability to ensure delivery of the desired business outcome.
WHAT WE DO?
We examine business requirements and processes to determine solutions and improvements needed to meet organisational change objectives. These Solutions often include a software-systems development component, but may also consist of process improvement, organisational change or strategic planning and / or policy development.
- Business Process Assessment & Redesign
- Business Transformation & Change Management
- Generic Business Analysis for Software Development Projects (Agile & Waterfall)
- Business Architecture Review and Recommendations
- Target Operating Model Development (As Is – To Be)
- Fit For Business Testing of new or enhanced business systems
- Organisational Change and Workflow Optimisation
- Business Solutions Training Development & Delivery
- RFP and RFI Management
HOW CAN IT BENEFIT YOU?
- Efficient application and implementation of new solutions
- Provide alignment and clarity throughout a change process
- Define clear business requirements that fall within the scope of a project
- Discover new organisational needs through analysis
- Help the business reach a better understanding of required changes
- Prioritisation of business requirements to focus effort on key deliverables
- Support achievement of Increased ROI
- Support identification of initiatives that will best achieve the organisation’s objectives
- Identify and implement more cost-effective solutions
- Manage collaboration with key Stakeholders