CubeMatch consultants have highlighted what is coming next on the Regulatory landscape for Europe, the UK and Internationally within a Regulatory Roadmap.
Download CubeMatch 2023 Regulatory Roadmap here
Within an ever-changing complex regulatory landscape, CubeMatch consultants are Thought Leaders in Regulatory, Risk and Compliance. Here are a few of our engagements over the last 18 months:
- AFC - Investigative AML team completing AML escalations of high-risk customers to a tier-one banking client.
- Basel IV - Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR) - scope extension of CVA for SFTs.
- Default and Non-performing Exposures - Remediation of data to meet regulatory requirements set through the implementation of new Definition of Default and On-Site inspections on the application of Forbearance and Non-Performing Exposures.
- FRTB - Implementation of replacement of VaR with shortfall measure of risk to improve the capture of tail risk.
- MiFID II - Augmentation of OTC Derivatives and Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs) to identify issuers and counterparties to transactions.
- MLD 4/5/6 - Large scale KYC remediation for a tier 1 UK bank – remediation of 9,000 customers with 400 staff across 3 locations, Programme mobilisation for a tier-one investment bank including programme strategy, TOM design, PMO function and Data and MI.
Check-out our News page for further articles related to Regulatory, Risk and Compliance: https://www.cubematch.com/news