Join the FinCrime conversation!
CubeMatch and the Fintech Payments Association of Ireland, are organising a panel event: “FinCrime – Emerging Technology Trends and International Strategies?”.
Event will take place on October 6th, at One Molesworth Street, Dublin 2 and will start at 8.15 AM (Registration and Refreshments 8.15AM – 8.45AM).
- Harold Perez – AIB Head of Financial Crime Systems, Data Modelling, and Intelligence
- Chris Anderson – CEO Financial Crime Intelligence
- David Donachie – IFDS Ireland Head of Compliance
- Mike Hampson – CubeMatch Head of FinCrime Practice
These industry experts will discuss how institutions are using technologies like AI & Data Sharing and share strategies being implemented in other jurisdictions in this ongoing battle against FinCrime. We will also consider how sanctions and the situation in Russia are adding additional complexity to the day-to-day role of Compliance Professionals.
- 08:15 – 08:45 | Registration and Refreshments
- 08:45 | Welcome: Mike Hampson, CubeMatch Head of FinCrime Practice
- 08:50 | Panel discussion
- 09:30 | Q&A
- 09:45 | Close
We anticipate strong demand for this face-to-face event and early registrations is advised. To register, please contact Mei Mei Monahan, firstname.lastname@example.org