As part of our commitment to CSR, CubeMatch Group employees have nominated three charities to be recipients of our annual Christmas donations. In lieu of client gifting and on behalf of our employees we have made charitable donations to the following wonderful charities:
- Irish Cancer Society | the national cancer charity in Ireland, providing information about cancer prevention, detection, treatment, and support.
- Society of St Vincent de Paul | a charity providing a wide range of services for vulnerable people experiencing poverty and disadvantage.
- Féileacáin | a charity formed by a group of bereaved parents to offer support to anyone affected by the death of a baby during or after pregnancy.
Community and solidarity are essential values, and we are delighted to be able to help these three fantastic charities continue their mission.
CubeMatch Group wishes you, your staff and families a very happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year!
To learn more about these charities you can visit their websites:
- Irish Cancer Society: https://www.cancer.ie/
- Society of St Vincent de Paul: https://www.svp.ie/
- Féileacáin: https://feileacain.ie/