Join the ESG conversation!
CubeMatch Ireland, UK and Benelux are organising an ESG webinar: “A Green New World: Opportunities in the Transition to Sustainable Finance”.
Our experts will discuss and explore the challenges in identifying, measuring and managing ESG risks, alongside their potential to create opportunity.
- Microsoft Teams – https://events.teams.microsoft.com/event/1c9f6242-ac9f-49a7-a059-eff3a829fbf7@684cd6f8-bbc2-4dd4-9168-63b18071d2c9
- May 9th, 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM (Irish Standard Time)
- Galaxy Mayani – Director of Risk Management with Carne Group (Luxembourg) in which she has worked on the establishment of sustainability risk and greenwashing risk management frameworks in line with EU regulatory requirements. She has also supported sustainable projects outside of the Asset Management industry. In 2018, she co-founded the Empowering African Women (EAW) charity, to support female entrepreneurs based in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Jonny Mulligan – Founder of Martello Advisory (UK), a capital transition firm supporting investors and innovative companies navigate and make returns from the economic transition. Martello demystifies, simplifies and navigates the economic and capital markets transition which is driven by carbon, climate and the rise of ESG.
- Kevin Barrett – Divisional Director at Howden Group Holdings (UK), a leading international insurance intermediary group. Kevin is experienced in debt advisory, capital raising, and credit syndication and has experience in creating bilateral loans based on ESG KPIs. He also has experience and insights on challenges and opportunities in the transition from brown to green energy in Emerging markets.
- Dáire Lawlor – Founder and Managing Director of Interwoven Ltd. (Ireland), an advisory and professional services company, offering a variety of services: sustainability, operational scaling, go to market, and research services to firms and funds looking to exploit emerging technologies. Dáire has over 30 years’ experience and a strong background in IT, Operations and Business in the Tech and Financial Services sectors; servicing blue chip clients and building up a depth of knowledge in assimilating and exploiting emerging technologies, to deliver sustainable and successful business outcomes.
- 1:00 PM – 1:05 PM: Welcome: Dáire Lawlor
- 1:05 PM – 1:35 PM: Panel discussion
- 1:35 PM – 1:45 PM: Q&A
For more information please contact: Aoife Mohan firstname.lastname@example.org