Digital only banks have proved incredibly popular with consumers, who love the convenience of opening and managing an account with their smartphones and laptops. Without doubt, this presents an alluring growth market. Open banking payments are expected to increase by over 460% by 2024. But is now really the perfect time to launch a digital bank?
Our White Paper assesses the pros and cons, exploring strategic considerations:
- Will increasing financial regulations stand in the way of new entrants?
- How crowded is the market for “digital only” banks and payment providers already?
- Can e-start-ups offer consumers anything new?
- Are the technology and skills requirements fully understood?
- What are the licensing challenges?
- Can sustainable growth and ROI be guaranteed?
- Post-Brexit, where should new e-banks be based?
To find out everything you need to know on the emerging E-Money Market and the Future of Banking: Download - Is Now the Time to Start a Bank? White Paper